Pictures of Pretty People

Saturday, February 5, 2011

boysboysboys

Sooo fling (school dance) is quickly approaching, and so is my birthday, both of which I want to be skinny for. My birthday is next weekend!! Finally 17, I can't wait, even though it's kindof a stupid birthday, like I can't wait to be 18.
Boys : ))) Okay so Friday I only ate a salad for lunch then went to the gym and did awesome!!! I'm not really sure how many calories I burned, but I'm sure it was at least my tiny salad and then some. After my workout my dad made me eat a granola bar, but that's it!!! God I felt great. Then I hung out with M and we went to her work, the movie theatre, and she introduced me to all her work friends. This one kid, super cute, was like M who's your friend, so I introduced myself, and he asked how old I was and he was like damn I was gunna ask you out!!!! OMGGGGG EGO BOOOSTTTT!!! It felt fucking fantastic, not gunna lie. Also Tony has been like totally flirting with me. I told him I couldn't find a dress so I might just go naked, ya right, and he was like oh well I get the first dance...!!! Idk, I just love getting skinny and boys noticing me. I really really love it.
dafjdusifusdofjsd tomorrow my mom's taking me out to lunch then my family is having a family dinner for my birthday. ufgajfjfkl. Maybe I'll purge... I am just finally making progress and it's all getting ruined because of my dumb birthday. jd. fdksjaflkd,.fjdosfuiosk.
Anywho, thanks for all the suggestions on sleep, I definitely will be trying to get more.
I hope all of you can feel good : )
~Lovely

2 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday! I hate how birthdays have so much food involved in them, but don't stress too much about it that day and be happy (:

    And yay for cute boys! ((: Moments like that totally change my mood and confidence, I'm like shit you know what, I am cute!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how boys can give you such a boost of confidence! But they can lower it too :/

    I hope you have a GREAT birthday :]

    <3

    ReplyDelete