Pictures of Pretty People

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I guess I deserved it.

I just wasn't stable enough to start the skd. I will just be restricting, and hopefully be on a fruit fast for a while. At least until I'm back on track.
Today was a blizzard day, so no school! Yay! I should have used this day to catch up on my homework.. but enjoyed the blizzard instead. We have like 2 and 1/2 feet of snow on the ground at the moment, it's amazing.
Tiny Intentions encouraged me to post ten facts about myself, so I'm going to : )
1- I want to be a doctor that flies planes on the weekends.. I wanted to be an astronaut but then found out how hard it would be to do that.

2- I forced my ex-best friend and all my other ex friends to hate me. It's a long story, but maybe I'll tell you guys someday.

3- Two of my close friends are ana. One of them has taken it very far and is now having heart complications, I'm really scared for her : (

4- I have over a 4.0 and I'm very proud of it : ))))

5- My brother means the world to me, we love eachother and we share the same sense of humor, he's 4 years older than me.

6- I absolutely love animals. I volunteer at the humane society and it takes all my will power not to sneak those doggies home.

7- My favorite animals are pandas. But I do own a cow collection. And I love penguins... I just love black and white animals : D

8- My parents are getting a divorce and I love looking at new houses with my mom. I love imagining starting fresh in a new house, it gives me goose bumps.

9- I only feel pretty when my hair is curled. I have naturally straight hair.

10- I am one of the most empathetic person you will ever meet. I tend to take on the problems of the world and cry because I can't help and save everyone. This is the main reason I'm on anti-depressants.

Well there you have it, ten truthful facts about me : ) I feel like this snow day has cleansed me and I can start over fresh and good tomorrow. Who knows, I might even fast.
Stay strong
~Lovely

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I started the SGD today too, but wasn't stable for it either. I'm on a binge streak, and I'm struggling to get off it. Did well all day, wasn't even hungry, then chowed down on 1200 cals of cake. I had to purge it all and now my head feels wierd. I'm sat up writing an essay, hopefully will burn some fat off, using my brain and all, and then run tomorrow. I guess we can only keep going forward, keep fasting, restricting, eating good foods, exercising, so getting too hung up on previous bad days, otherwise it turns in f*** it mode, and thats when things go tits up.
    Anyway, started following you. All the best,
    x

    ReplyDelete