Pictures of Pretty People

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Too long

Sorrry!!! I have a tumblr now, and that's where I go for all my thinspo, so I kinda forget about this place, but it's equally as thinspiring.
SOOO Luke. <3<3<3<3 I'm going to fling with him, and he is so hott. We just really get eachother. We both have done stupid things that have ruined our reps, but we both know that people can change, or that people make mistakes. He doesn't know about ana.. but he told me I have a beautiful body : ))) Of course I don't, but whatev.
Tomorrow and Friday are total fast days. 0 caloric intake, including drinks. The thing is I have to try and weasel my way out of a family dinner. I'm thinking stomach cramps are in order. I can't wait to look so hott in my dress. It already fits looser than from when I first got it, yay!
I've been really stressed lately, ACT is next week and I need to make up tests and these snowdays aren't friendly at the moment. Gah. But being skinny will help, I'm sure.
Wish me luck beauties!
~Lovely

2 comments:

  1. see you at fling!
    you will look amazing in your dress!
    the two of us....we'll be hot and skinny from this weeks fast.
    love you
    enjoy your weekend lovely
    <3

    ReplyDelete