Pictures of Pretty People

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

So the other day I didn't eat for 24 hours, but then my birthday happened, and I ate a ton. But I'm back on track, eating as little as possible all the time, feeling awesome.
NEWS NEWS NEWS!!
A boy, and I, have a thing. His name is Luke, and he kissed me today, and we are officially a thing. He's a little shorter than me, but he is a senior, and he's super nice and funny to me. He also takes anti-depressants like me, and he tried to off himself too, and he goes to counseling where I used to go. Idk, we just like the same things, and have the same sense of humor, and I just really like him, and he's a great kisser : )
I'm so happy, I have really good thinspo now. He gave me a piggyback ride today, I hated it, I want to be skinny enough to not care. I will be, for him, he deserves a skinny girl. : D
I hope you guys had a good v-day too : )
stay thin
~Lovely

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Valentine's Day! I hope you two the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, dear! It is fantastic to find someone with the same sense of humor.
    All the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh yay for the cute boy! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete