Pictures of Pretty People

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A... date?

So I haven't caught up with anyone's blog yet, but I thought I'd post first.
This week has been going so well! I've just been restricting like none other and it's slowly working : ) I will be wearing a dress for my birthday : )
So about my title... There's this guy, his name is Luke, and he asked me to go to the basketball game with him on friday. We used to be acquaintances, then we just stopped talking for no reason. Then recently we started talking again, and like texting all day long, about deep stuff too. Now we're hanging out and stuff, I'm super psyched, he's so hott. And he's the lead singer in a band (heart melts) He's just super nice.
I think I can get away with not eating dinner before the game too. Hehe, ana always sneaking herself into my thoughts. She's like a ninja lol.
The closer and closer I get to being skinny the better I feel : )
Well that's it from me. I'll check your blogsssss
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment