Pictures of Pretty People

Sunday, January 30, 2011

fjaiosdufiojsdvnkldfhagofysdfjksdj fldsfjsdf jsdjJKLFJkaUFIOLFJDSFKJJSDFJDKSU.

So this weekend was a wreck. FUCKING colorguard people have been talking shit about me behind my back so I decided to let this weekend fly. I regret it totally. I read everyone's blogs so I really want to start the skinny girl diet tomorrow. So I'm going to : D

I'm super excited!! I just want to do this. And I think I'm going to add my own few rules.
1- Whenever possible fast!!!
2- Only negative calorie vegetables and metabolism boosting fruits don't count
3- I must exercise for 30 minutes everyday
I really think I'll be able to do this one. I want to do it for my school dance, and so Tony thinks I look cute : )
I just feel so fat guys : ( I'm going to take before pictures today... That's how fat I feel. fml.
But it can only get better from here. The dog days are over. I love that song. haha I'm rambling.
lOve you aLl
~Lovely

2 comments: