Pictures of Pretty People

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Damn pills

I'm doing well again!!
I had a school lunch, and a carrot.
The carrot is because of my damn pills. It's late and I have major nausea from these stupid anti-depressants I'm taking. I didn't take them all weekend by accident, and now I'm paying the price of having the side-effects back. Nausea, that only subsides when I eat. So I had a carrot. And it didn't even help. Fuck. But you know what? I'm just going to deal with the nausea and use it as an excuse not to eat : P take that.
I feel really good about today, I really do. And tomorrow I shouldn't have to eat at all. I have musical practice all day after school tomorrow, from 3-9ish, I just have to avoid M offering to take me to get food during break.
M made me a mix CD, it was super sweet of her : )
God I just feel like puking! I hate being nauseous!!! :'/
Stay skinny, we can do this
~Lovely

2 comments:

  1. I was instructed by another blogger to always line the stomach before taking pills, instead of eating something with them or just after. It helped a lot.

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you felt better today! Congrats on getting back on track (: Yes, we CAN do this!

    ReplyDelete