Pictures of Pretty People

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello again hello

I'm doing so well. Shall we leave it at that? Sure why not.
I've come into the habit of talking to myself, and I like it because it reminds me of scrubs : )
I got my cartilage pierced... and it got infected. ugh. Oh well tho, it's super cute hah.
EXAM WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! You know what that means??? I get to use studying as an excuse to skip dinner!!! YAY MEEEEE!!
Results came in and I am.... A royal staff person/dancer. I am exstatic!!! I will be dancing, with a lot of attention because there are only 4 girls, so I need to get super skinny, I think I'm already the smallest, but I want to be sure. This is for the Cinderella musical btw : )
I'm so tired. I slept like all day though. I don't know, I have a very strange body when it comes to sleep. I feel as though I could sleep forever.

I am in such a weird mood. I want to have a tea party in a blanket fort while we watch harry potter. I want to go swinging and play hopscotch and make believe I'm a princess. I want to put lip stick on and high heels. I want to go in a bubble bath. I want to snuggle on a couch. I want to walk in the forest for hours. I want to drive around until we get totally lost.
We. I keep saying we. I have nobody to make my "I" a "we". I just want A back. I just want to dance with him, I want to waltz. I want to swing dance. I want him to tell me I'm so light, he always used to say that. I want him to kiss me and tell me he still loves me and always has. I want to bake with him. I want to talk about our future like we used to.
Why do such sad things happen all the time?
Why does love never last?

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I want my cartilage pierced so bad!
    Good luck on your musical :]
    Harry Potter <3
    Sorry about you and A... soon you'll be so thin he'll be begging for you :D

    ReplyDelete