Pictures of Pretty People

Sunday, January 2, 2011

School can suck it

So.. I should be reading for my class... but I really want to post, hence the title. Plus I only have to read 100 more pages and I'm not even tired.

Okay. So I'm fat. I'll just come right out and say it. I've been eating like.. dare I say.. a normal person? UGH how could I!!!??!?! I totally let myself down. Holidays are such a bitch. But now they're over so I'm going to lose a bunch of weight. I've obviously built up my metabolism, so when I don't eat anything tomorrow, I should feel really hungry, I'm very excited. I've also decided to post everyday : )

OH!! This is really cool. I received a droid for christmas, and on said droid, I downloaded this really awesome app. It's a calorie counter, where I have a food diary, a weekly weight in, and a goal weight. It's super awesome. I'm very excited to use it. Oh it also tracks exercise, so I'll be motivated to actually do it ha.

Well I really do need to do my reading. Sleep well ana angles!

~Lovely

2 comments:

  1. It's okay girl the holidays are over.. I'm so happy to say that finally (:
    I know we can get back on track.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all let our guard down over the holidays!
    I have a droid too and think I know what app you're talking about! :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete