Pictures of Pretty People

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

old friends new habits

I have to eat tomorrow. A lot probably. I'm going to hang out with my friend, and she wants to go see a movie, and movies mean popcorn. Then later that night I'm going out to dinner with an old friend of mine. Ugh eating eating eating!! I just want school to start so I can get away without eating like all day long.
I think I'm going to be hanging out with M and P for new years. I really don't wanna babysit. Also, my brothers girlfriend came over yesterday and stayed the night, she's really awesome.
Tomorrow night Skinny and I are having a sleepover!! YAY!!! I miss her so frickin much! And we can spend the night not eating! hah.
Well I really need to get to bed. I'm gunna try and catch up on everyones posts, and comment.
stay motivated!
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment