Pictures of Pretty People

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Yay!!

Finally my dad fixed the wifi!! Sorry I didn't post, didn't want to risk it on the home computer.
Soooo progress? I've kinda given up on the ABC diet. I just like to fast. And every time I eat, I've been purging. I don't know how to feel about it. Skinny thinks it's gross. But I like to know that no matter how much I screw up I can help fix it. I also like knowing all that food is coming out of me.. idk I'm weird. It's so hard to fast during the Christmas season. Ugh, for example I have a Christmas party tonight where I'm going to be expected to eat lots. But I'm going to try and refrain. Also, my brother is kinda chubby, so he wants to go to the gym everyday when he's home, I told him I'd go along with him : DDDD I'm excited to start working out again.
I loved catching up on all of your blogs, feels like home : ) I wish Skinny would post again!!!! She's just being lazy.
C and I have talked a lot. We decided not to date anyone in highschool. ha. Hopefully I can do that. I'm slowly but surely getting over A. It's really hard, but he's making it easy... he's being a douche. Oh! I just watched Dear John, cute movie : ) ANYWHO, I'm gunna get going, I'm caroling today. Wish me luck at the Christmas party!

Stay strong
~Lovely

1 comment:

  1. That's great you and your brother are going to be hitting the gym (:
    Good luck tonight! Stay strong and have fun!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete