Pictures of Pretty People

Monday, December 13, 2010

New

I had a snow day today!! YAAAY!
I ate about 500 cals, all in soup haha.
I also worked a lot off by going sledding and just having fun in the snow <3
I'm starting a new diet, with a friend of ana, her blog is when it begins again, very good, I recommend it.
Today and tomorrow are under 500. Then it just keeps going. I'm super excited.
Back to school tomorrow :/ ahh well, last week before break. Also I watched Up again today, loooooooooove it sooooooooo much. One of the best movies ever, along with Finding Nemo and Lion King. I'm a disney kid fo sho.

Hope all is well. Love love love you all all all.
~Lovely

1 comment:

  1. yay i am so excited for the new diet :-) awesome intake with the soups!
    i love Up too!! the beginning always makes me cry but it is just sooo sweet!! i love disney... Mary Poppins is probably my favorite :-)
    we will get to our goals sooo soon!!
    think thin!
    <3

    ReplyDelete