Pictures of Pretty People

Monday, December 6, 2010

Restricted

Hello all! It's been a while eh? Well I'm back, with a more realistic view on ana. I've decided I can't just not eat then binge.. not eat then  binge. I can't do it, it's not working whatsoever. Skinny and I have decided to give restricting a go. Today I only ate 405 calories. As the days go on, we're going to try and eat under 500 this week, and less and less. I personally want to eat less than 405 tomorrow, then less than that the next day, and so on.

Today I ate:
A glass of sunny d- 75 cals
2 candy canes- 220 cals
A piece of toast with a tablespoon of jam-110 cals

I have to admit I really enjoyed the toast. Tomorrow I plan on eating an egg-75 cals, a cup of grapes-64 cals, and sadly my dad is making chicken noodle soup, so a cup of that- around 80. That would put my total around 219... so I probably will have like 2 cups of grapes or something. I need it to be a little higher, so I have somewhere to go. NO MORE CANDY CANES!!!  I'm such a loser when it comes to sweets. ugh.

I wrote my ex bff C a note today, hopefully she finally forgives me. Also I'm talking to A a bit more. I've decided to show him I love him by not liking or dating anyone else.. ever. Ha. Quite a plan right? I just really want him back. He was the one. Skinny is doing really well, her boyfriend is her new thinspo.

Remember P? And how she was ana.. Well I found out today that she still is.. but I'm not going to tell her I am.. Cuz Skinny doesn't want me to.

YAYY CHRISTMAS SEASON!! I love/hate the holidays. I only don't like them because people expect me to eat.
Stay strong and skinny and adorable!!
~Lovely

1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas season too ((:
    The food part sucks though of course.

    Good job with restricting! I hope you did well today too!

    ReplyDelete