Pictures of Pretty People

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I do believe I have been changed for the better

I saw Wicked today.

Changed my life. Amazing, simply amazing.
Other than that I have no news... well A (my first love.. that I still love) and I talked for 40 minutes today about Wicked, he loves musicals... he's bi ha. But he knows I've been dying to see it, and he's seen it, so we talked about that and school for a bit. It was really nice.

Hopefully will eat under 500 cals tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well!
~Lovely

1 comment:

  1. Wicked is literally the greatest thing I have ever seen! Except possibly for Phantom of the Opera - Australian production - Anthony Warlow <3 amazing. But Wicked is totally wow, I know what you mean, amazing.

    Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity, and you won't bring me down.

    Good luck with your cal limit.

    B.xx

    ReplyDelete