Pictures of Pretty People

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Agony

So the beginning of the day went really well.
Then I came home, and mother made me eat a pb and j and animal crackers.
Then all the rest of my night I was being super moody because I'm on my time of the month. So my mom was like go eat some icecream... and ya know what?? I did! I just ate it. And I don't care. Okay I do care, but I did crunches right after, because I didn't feel like purging.
I've decided to not eat unless someone makes me. Sorry if you find this out over the blog skinny. You don't have to join me, but I just need to fast.
I'm aching. I need my tummy to be invisible. I need my waist to not be 3 inches larger than my best friends. I need thin.
AND I NEED TO BE OFF MY F-ING PERIOD!!!
F THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!



sorry. like I said, super moody.
SO tomorrow, if all goes well... 0 calorie intake.

stay thin! you can do better than me

~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment