Pictures of Pretty People

Sunday, October 17, 2010

UGHHH

I'm hating these binging saturdays. HATING. I think our diet plans need to change to maybe binging for like an hour. lmao. I have no idea, but somethings gotta change. I really don't want to talk about my weekend food wise. It was that bad. But I have a really great time, so I guess theres that.

Now that I'm ungrounded my girl skinny and I are going to be hanging out nonstop. We are gunna use eachother as excuses to not eat dinner (oh I ate at skinnys, and oh I ate at lovelys) soooo looking forward to that.

Tomorrow Skinny is coming over and we're watching a documentary on eating disorders that I've seen before, it's called thin. It's really good, and I have a site that shows it for free so yay long thinspo! lol

In good news, my legs are becoming more attractive, more either muscular or less fattier, I can't really tell, hopefully the latter. Well I must finish reading and get some sleep.

Stay thin, strong, and beautiful.
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment