Pictures of Pretty People

Monday, October 25, 2010

IM BAAAACK: D

SO! I'm so frickin glad to be back.
I felt like a lard ass the whole week we took off.
Now we are on the track to becoming beautiful and skinny.
I can't wait for tomorrow and the hunger it will bring. Finally a day without calories!
Halloween is coming up, skinny and I have decided to be ballerinas, what a task ahead of me. Have you seen ballerina thinspo? It's amazing. I wish I could look like they do, so elegant and long. I need to live up to the standard! I must not indulge!
I think I'll stop myself from eating by doing the mountains of homework I'm assigned everyday. ugh. school. gotta... hate it.
I went to the haunt which is a haunted house, it was ah-mazing! hah I had a great time with skinny, I love her so.
I kinda just wanna fast the whole week away, I need to look good as a ballerina for school and a halloween party I have to attend.
Today I had a small lunch, a pb and j. I wasn't hungry the whole rest of the day. Tomorrow will bring hunger pains, I hope. I need the reminder that what I'm doing does have an effect on my body. I need the pain. I sound weird don't I?
ANYWAYS! Have a great night ladies.
stay thin, we can win
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment