Pictures of Pretty People

Monday, October 11, 2010

ohhh goodness

So I did eat today. Ugh. I had a bag of chips (small bag mind you) and a pack of fruit snacks.
But I have practice tonight so I can work it off. My ana buddy (we'll call her skinny mocha) and I are going to run half mile and do an ab workout before practice, I'm super psyched.
Tomorrow's plan is to eat nothing all day then as a treat skinny mocha and I are getting a doughnut. Then on the bus candy.. then an apple.. then breadsticks. But we plan on purging the breadsticks. Skinny has some trouble with purging, so I'm going to show her how to do it. Any good tips out there?
Maybe I can talk skinny into not eating that much. Writing it down really shows me how much it is.
Lately I've just been so depressed. Hopefully this cleanish day will help me. And tomorrow, with the performance, should help too. I just feel so fat. ugh. fml.

anyways, stay lovely!
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment