Pictures of Pretty People

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

sooo yea

I've decided only to post my food related things when I do really well. So I'm not posting what I ate today.
I have decided that I am totally in love with singing. It is my number 2 favorite thing to do, next to color guard. But I can sing all the time, which isn't true with color guard. Today I had my first professional singing lesson and it was awesome! I loved it. The only thing I don't like about singing is that you have to stick out your stomach to breathe correctly. ugh.
I found a great thinspiration today. SURVIVORRRRR! It's so awesome! The people there are like expected to lose weight and basically starve, it's insane man. The girls on there were so f-ing skinny! I just want to be that skinny so badly. And I will be. Tomorrow's plan is just a granola bar before practice so I don't pass out.
Maybe on Friday I could just eat an apple before the show. I just want to stop eating. Forever. and ever. I wonder how long it would take before I passed out. Hmm, makes me want to try it.
So this kid I like on drumline is like suuuuper skinny, like the skinniest boy I've seen, so that is like major thinspiration, I mean I have to be skinnier than him, I just have to be. But this other guy on drumline likes me, and he looks exactly like sid the sloth. like completely. I just wish hott guys liked me ya know? Like why can't a hott guy like me. I'm hott! I'm skinny! ugh.
Maybe I'll start amping up my wardrobe. I just feel too fat to wear anything tight. Which just brings me back to losing more weight. It's like a vicious cycle.
Well for tonight I'll just watch some youtube videos on ana, love them so much.

STAY THIN! STAY STRONG!
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment