Pictures of Pretty People

Sunday, October 10, 2010

So exciting!


So I’m starting this blog to help me be more responsible for my eating actions. I don’t want to disappoint my followers, I want to be an example : ) so tomorrow I will not eat. I’m starting a day long fast, even though tomorrow was a lunch day. See I have this friend who is ana with me, and we worked out this whole diet plan and here’s how it goes
Sunday- lunch and dinner
Monday-lunch
Tuesday-clean day (nothing)
Wednesday-dinner day
Thursday-half sandwich day
Friday-granola bar day
Saturday-binge day
But you see we are in colorguard which means we perform a lot, so before performances we make ourselves eat an apple regardless of the day it falls on. We have a show on Tuesday and I am in dyer need of a clean day. So I’m making tomorrow a clean day. She doesn’t know yet. I hope she’s okay with it. She keeps me strong, and I keep her strong. It’s totally awesome. So my lowest weight was 105 my highest was 125. My current weight is 118, and I'm 5'6". Ugh. I long to be out of the teens. I will be skinny. I have to be.
So for now, stay skinny!
love, ~Lovely 

No comments:

Post a Comment