Pictures of Pretty People

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!!

I had an awesome day today :) I'm very big into halloween. I was a ballerina. I didn't look as good today as I did on friday. I looked so skinny on friday.

This week has been really good. On friday I was down 5 pounds from monday. I haven't weighed myself since, because I know I'll be sad about it. Tomorrow is a lunch day though.. small lunch day. This is the last week before states for colorguard. So I need to do well, so I can look good at awards in front of the hundreds of people.

I honestly don't think I'll be able to stop after this week. Skinny isn't sure what she's gunna do yet. I just want to reach my goal. Before I turn 17. I could totally achieve that.

So yesterday I know I looked good, because someone asked me for my number : ))))
But I've decided I like G. He is just so awesome and really hott. Like sexy hott. I really want him to like me haha. And he's super skinny, so thinspo much?? I can't wait to see him tomorrow : )

Well I need my sleep dolls.
Stay strong beautiful and skinny!
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment