Pictures of Pretty People

Monday, November 1, 2010

Candy

It is so incredibly hard for me not to eat all of the candy I got trick or treating. So hard.
I didn't eat much today. Some candy and a couple bites of tuna helper. I don't plan on eating tomorrow.. or the next day. or the next day.
Well here's the new diet plan: Don't eat anything. Unless your parents make you eat dinner, if they don't, you can eat one piece of candy. But I think tomorrow, I'll just do nothing. Because it's a clean day anyways.

G is so fucking hott I can't stand it. I need to talk to him more. I can't stand the intense attraction I have towards him, ugh. And I finally told H that I don't like him, but he still is talking to me. weird. J doesn't know I don't like him, I don't know how to tell him : /
I saw G today and he winked at me : ))) *sigh* I think this is a big ol crush, and I loooove it. He is on drumline, so we ride the same bus, and this saturday we have a 3 hour busride... and I plan on sitting with him for at least some of it, I hope.

I wish people would follow me :/

Love you all!
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment