Pictures of Pretty People

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pictures.. nerves

So, I decided to post pictures of my success.. or what I hope to think of as success. Skinny (live.laugh.love.it'sfastingtime) is the one on the left, I'm sitting down. You can see why she's my thinspo. She's incredibly skinny. And this is after eating for a day.
I will admit I love my collar bone in this picture.

Here's what I looked like when I was chubby.
 Ugh. It disgusts me. Freshman year. Gag. Never going back to that.


This is me at my skinniest.
This still isn't skinny enough for me though. I just want to be unbelievably skinny. I hope that day will be soon. I ate a bit today. A bit too much for me to want to post, but not enough for me to call a binge. I hope I can skip all meals tomorrow.

I had a lot of fun this week. I just don't want to think about my first love A or my ex best friend C. I just want to think about my amazing best friend Skinny and my new pals M and P. They love me for me, not who I used to be.

So, I hope we can all lose weight. I have faith in all of us.

~Lovely

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much! That seriously means so much to me. Reading that comment made my night, I feel like I really have support. And you look awesome btw! Congrats on your amazing progress, you're my inspiration to keep going <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pics girl, good luck with your goals

    ReplyDelete