Pictures of Pretty People

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

FAST FRENZIEEEE

I love fasting, I love it!
Even though this is a no solids fast, and I still get minimal calories, we're talking like at most 200 a day, I still love not eating any solids. It makes my tummy happy.

Tomorrow I can fast because I'm going to coffee with my classmates so I can say I'm eating with them. Then Thursday Skinny and I are spending the day fasting together. Then friday we're eating chinese with our dates... but we plan on purging. Then dinner, but purging that too.. I think.

So I've been forgetting to take my pills lately ahha.. That's why I've been so emotional. I take anti-depressants! Yay happy pills!! But they lower the chances of me being suicidal, so I like em.

G said I was really skinny today, he picked me up.. which I did not like. He's so friggin skinny, I need no other thinspiration than him. My pants didn't fit today. It was awesome hahaha.

I just love everything about being skinny! I want to fast and be with ana for the rest of my life!! Until I get pregnant.. hmm I wonder how that will work out..

I have a test tomorrow, so I'm outtieee. But yea, fasting for my second day now, can't wait for my third and fourth.

Being thin is the only way to be.
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment