Pictures of Pretty People

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Clean

I feel so clean and as light as a feather! I ate... ready for this? NOTHING!!! Not a single bite of food crossed my lips today. It feels amazing. Tomorrow I will see the full results of today and I can't wait. Tight shirt for sure.

I didn't eat because I was so busy I think. I had singing lessons, then coffee with my friends I haven't talked to for a while, so we had coffee for like 2 hours. Then I came home and just did homework. Being busy=being thin.

Do I want to eat before colorguard tomorrow? Ana says no. My stomach says yes.. My brain is currently unsure.

Skinny says I should drink more sugary things to keep me going. I'm not sure I need them.. Maybe I do and I just don't know it. I did have a cinnamon spice tea latte today. It was fantastic, not gunna lie. Things just taste so much more after not eating all day. It's a bit addicting.

G and I talked again today : ) I definitely have a crush on him. He is so deep and musically inclined, I can't help but be attracted. He also is passionate about God and love. I mean come on! How much better does it get?!?! I really hope he figures out that I like him. Soon. I'm not very good at flirting. ugh.

I wonder how people maintain their weight. Like it feels like I'm always either gaining or losing. Never just staying the same. I need to figure that out for when I reach my goal.

goodnight for now
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment