Pictures of Pretty People

Monday, November 15, 2010

: / Failure

I'm so stupid.
I stayed home from school today because I didn't study for a test, so I tricked my parents into thinking I was sick. My stupid loving dad brought me soup, then crackers, then heated me up lasagna. So much for my fast starting today.

But I'm going to shake it off and start tomorrow. Skinny and I are going to the park after school, to walk calories off and talk. Then I'm seeing paranormal activity 2 with my pops. I'm excited to get scared. Recently I purchased a ouija board with my pals M and P. We used it, and it was super fun. Then we went to a cemetery late at night to look for a witch, we didn't see her, but it was still very scary. So I've been very big into getting scared.

G noticed I wasn't at school today hehe. I'm just so giddy about him.

I'm just ready to get skinny, that's all.

We're in to thin.

~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment