Pictures of Pretty People

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Skinny's what we aim for

Soooooo kinda been a while eh? Well, today was going fantastic until my mother decided to talk with me. Lately I've been feeling under the weather, and apparently I haven't learned, and told my mom. She was talking to me today and was like Lovely, have you been eating? 'Why of course I have, what are you talking about?' well you're sick and I never see you eat, so I think you not eating has caused you to become sick. 'But mom I eat all the time! You're being silly, I just have a bug.' well whatever you say, but I brought you some cake today, so please eat it.

 fjaioasufiosdafweahuiwe qio wior ueriwnu. I hadn't eaten anything all day. Chocolate cake. Chocolate. I only ate half though. But still! ugh. There was no way of avoiding it right? ughggioudguha. Anyways. I plan on not eating, ever, so she can suck it.

So my first love A has decided to become my friend again! I still love him, and I think he still has feelings for me too. But my mom really never wants us to be together ever again. : ( She thinks he's gay. But he's only bi. Ugh it's all really fucked up. She just doesn't want to see me get hurt again. ugh.

My ex best friend C started talking to me again also. Maybe she will finally forgive me! I really hope so, I miss her. But Skinny will always be my number one. I love her so much, she's just so freaking amazing.

All I can think about is not eating tomorrow, and seeing how long I can go without eating and food food food! Hahahahah I love it though. It's better than thinking about like death right?

Stay thin! WE can WIN!!

~Lovely

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the title of the post ((:
    Don't worry about the cake, its over and I'm sure it'll help your mom get off your case a bit.
    I hope tomorrows a better day and you feel less sick!

    ReplyDelete