Pictures of Pretty People

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Loss

I lost 2 pounds!!!!
115 bitchessss hahaha.
Soooo getting closer, I love it. Fasting = working. Love love love it. Didn't eat today. Just had a mocha. Got a little dizzy, but no biggie.

I let G know I wasn't looking for a relationship, he took it well, said he wasn't either, so that's good. Tomorrow Skinny and I are chillin, then I'm having a sleepover with M and P, we're going to Hell's Bridge with our ouija board hehe. Should be a good time. I'm not sure how to get out of dinner... but I know I will find a way. I've been so good with excuses lately, I'm actually kind of proud of myself.. wow weird.

I've been trying to stay up later so I can be awake to lose calories, but it's hard dude. Like it's midnight, and I have to wake up at 6:15 tomorrow (ugh) so I can take Skinny and myself to get mochas before school. So I'm already real tired, and tomorrow won't be better, even more tiredness. Oh well, being skinny is totally worth it. Love seeing my abs just because I'm skinny. LOVE it.

I'm thinking of posting some pics of myself.. idk is that weird? Prolly no face.. but like hopefully thinspo? Hmm I'll have to think about it and see what you guys say.

BTW!!! I'm so happy to have followers now, I feel like I'm actually talking to people now hehe. And I already love all you ladies <3

Stay thin and happy!
~Lovely

ps- What is everyone doing for thanksgiving? Kinda freaking out about it...

1 comment:

  1. I know Megan Fox is such a babe. Congrats on the weight loss!! And I don't think posting pictures is weird at all, I think it would be great motivation for those of us that still have a long way to go (me) lol

    ReplyDelete