Pictures of Pretty People

Sunday, November 14, 2010

ENOUGH

Enough of this shit!
I HATE eating. No more eating on weekends. No more eating during the week. I'm going on a fast. A long one. Starting now. Til at least next week Sunday. A full week. I think I can do it. With the help of Skinny of course. And all of the amazing blogs I follow.
This week was very successful. This weekend.. not so much. But it's okay. This fast will make up for it. And it'll be a water one too. Unless I feel light headed, then juice.
Okay. I can do this. With help : )

SOOOOO... G and I snuggled while watching a movie on Friday, so I was kinda skinny, but it was really nice. Really nice.

I've decided to do a fun dance workout every single night. Dancing to up beat thinspo videos on youtube : ) I'm excited. It'll keep away the depression and help me lose calories right before bed too. yay!

Stay beautiful!
~Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment