Pictures of Pretty People

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Better

Today I ate a fortune cookie, but that's all!
I'm pretty happy with that. I won't eat tomorrow though.
I found out that my pulse is 92 per minute when the regular is 72... so either I'm really stressed or something's wrong with me.. does ana have anything to do with this?

I'm beginning to calm down a bit, I was super stressed yesterday, it sucked. But now I'm back on track, takin tests and hanging with friends. Skinny is coming over tomorrow so we can avoid dinner together, plus we need a girls day.

G... well I'm not sure how I feel about him anymore. I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship quite yet. Love is hard to get back to, especially after long loving relationships. I was in a relationship for 2 years.. over 2 years actually. And we loved eachother, and I think I still love him. Does love ever go away though? Well, my parents are getting divorced, so either it goes away or it's just not enough sometimes. How incredibly sad. But I know I'll love again. Someone new, and better for me. I just have to wait.

In the meantime, stay skinny! And hott!! Ow OW!!
~Lovely

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like your blog :) I just started one of my own if you want to check it out.

    http://meg-skinnylove.blogspot.com/

    Good luck with the fast tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete